Attempted to replace a Tupperware lid which was cracked. Original item cost was $7.99 for lid and container.

Contacted Tupperware who agreed to honor their prestigious lifetime warranty and replace it for free. All I have to do is pay the $6.00 shipping and handling? What a way to steal from someone and make it appear the thief is doing the victim a favor!

Additional suggestions from the Tupperware Customer Service rep...Go online and maybe they will replace it if you go to a local Tupperware party and convince the host to act as your mediator. Maybe the host will be most attentive to your concerns if you by some products from them?

I find it difficult to believe Tupperware has been able to remain in business all these years.

My guess is the customer just gives up in frustration and realizes it is not worth the pursuit. Tupperware must then rely on a new, unsuspecting generation as its customer base.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tupperware Plastic Food Container.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 26.

Comments

Hi, I am a Tupperware Rep and replace items all the time for people. I do try to lump it in with one of my consultant orders but I end up paying for the shipping.

So, I understand your frustration 100%. A solution to this, while maybe not favorable or what you want to do, is to find a consultant.

A nice consultant will place your warranty under one of their parties.

Then it won’t be charged shipping because they can just throw it in the box they are already sending. However, you would need to find a local consultant.

KellyLintz

The easiest way you can get your warranty item replaced is contacting a Tupperware Representative. I know as a rep I replace many items and don't charge the shipping since I feel as though our customers expect LIFETIME Warranty!Hopefully, you get something soon!