So after having CIVIL discussions with Tupperware about an OVENPROOF dish MELTING in my oven they are putting 100% of the blame on me.THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
the bottom of my oven is covered and I can not remove it and everytime I try its causing damage to my oven. We followed the instructions completey and out oven does not go higher than 230 degree and it can withstand 260 degree.
I spoke to someone over then phone and she was so rude and snappy putting all the blame on me and saying its non toxic and safe to still use the oven even tho it smells and smokes!!Not even a suggestion on how to even clean
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tupperware Ultrapro
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I received my ordered swim suit from the United States, only to find that the should straps could only reach to my underarms. The non existent cups were so..."
- " See PDF attachment to view this message with a set of images taken off the internet from which point I was almost drawn into the scam.The..."
- "I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost...."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."