So after having CIVIL discussions with Tupperware about an OVENPROOF dish MELTING in my oven they are putting 100% of the blame on me.THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
the bottom of my oven is covered and I can not remove it and everytime I try its causing damage to my oven. We followed the instructions completey and out oven does not go higher than 230 degree and it can withstand 260 degree.
I spoke to someone over then phone and she was so rude and snappy putting all the blame on me and saying its non toxic and safe to still use the oven even tho it smells and smokes!!Not even a suggestion on how to even clean
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tupperware Ultrapro
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- " Print all In new window Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Phone Kyaw. I live in Perth, Australia. On 15 of December 2015 I went to Myanmar from Perth with my family. At..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."