3.5

I just recently purchased my first Tupperware item it was a set of bell tumblers.Online it says Bell Tumbler Set with an image of the tumblers with lids on them.

So I assumed I was purchasing tumblers with lids. When I got it in the mail it was just the tumblers so I went back online and realized it did not include lids they were sold separately. So I asked customer service if I could buy the lids and they would cover the shipping cost so I didn't have to pay another $9 to have them shipped to me.

But they would not and I've already paid $9 to have them shipped to me and I don't want to pay another $6 to ship them back so now I have a set of 4 cups with no lids for a 15 month old.On the image it should have said lids sold separately or it should just be a picture of the tumblers

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tupperware and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tupperware.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Tupperware to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tupperware?

Comments