1.8
Layout of Store

I bought these 4 plastic classic drinking cups because they are what we used when I was a kid (over 50 years ago) and when the girl ordered them I had to pay $15.00 for the cups, Tax of $1.56 (which I expected) and then $4.50 for shipping and handling and this total of $15.00 plus the S&H was included in the tax of $1.56 -- something wrong with this picture, you should first of all not be charging tax on shipping and handling and secondly when you are sending an order to a distributor you should not be charging everyone $4.50 on every order; it is disgusting that you do this and it will be the last time I ever order ANYTHING from Tupperware because of the S&H..............everyone either includes it somehow in the pricing and says the S&H is free or for the PRICE YOU CHARGE for your products S&H SHOULD BE FREE!!!

Review about: Tupperware Cup.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

charging for s&h is a rip off!!!! it is all delivered to the same home/hostess! this causes for orders to be less/smaller or none.

Thought the same , why charge everyone for shipping n handling. Do they charge their consultant shipping and handling for every single set they order or is this just the Consultants decision to charge everyone.

to Kl #1469341

They do charge the consultants shipping. (I'm a consultant.) And, shipping is based on the retail price of a product, not consultant price. I absolutely LOVE Tupperware but the shipping prices are outrageous.

Find a consultant and buy threw her or him